1) It may be more important to have and use equipment than own it, this year 55%, or $725 billion of equipment is expected to be financed for American businesses.
2) In this economic climate, you don’t have to bust your budget by purchasing when you can lease instead.
3) Leasing frees up capital and allows you to generate more income then what your monthly payment costs.
4) Computers, softwear, and other types of technology become outdated every 2-3 years, so it makes more sense to lease these items rather than purchase them.
5) There are tax advantages to leasing, deduction thresholds are very high.
6) Leasing maintains your credit lines to help with future borrowing.
7) You can get approvals within 24 hours in many cases.
Go to our Business Equipment Leasing page for more information.