Short Term Business Loans
Short Term Business Loans – Need working capital? At Stellar Business Funding, our small business loans are affordable, unsecured, and have no fees to apply or for approval.
- Business loans can be funded for 6 – 24 months, with rates of 14% – 30%, and are paid back through direct debit, either each business day or weekly.
- Loan amounts range from $5000 – $2,000,000.
- You’ll need $120,000/year in sales, be in business 6 months, and have a healthy, documentable cash flow.
- Approvals of up to 10% of annual sales documented in bank statements.
- The whole process usually takes 3 – 5 business days, with approvals in 24 hours after we receive complete documentation.
- No collateral required, financials are rarely required, and there are no restrictions on how you use the funds we provide.
- Receive additional funding once you pay back half the loan, and there are no restrictions to receiving loans from banks or the SBA.
- You don’t need perfect credit and can improve your credit score once you’ve made a few months of payments on time.
- Businesses that are 6 months – 2 years old where owners have had a previous business in the same or similar industry, may qualify for funding at 13% for 6 months and/or 15% for 12 months.
When the economy was down, small and medium-sized businesses found it hard to get financing since banks wouldn’t take those kinds of risks. Now that the economy is on the rebound, banks remain wary and small businesses are still finding it hard to get the financing that is necessary to grow their businesses and satisfy their customer’s wants and needs.
Lenders that cater to businesses have gotten creative and unsecured small business loans and cash advances are some of the best ways to get funding to purchase inventory, modernize equipment, remodel or expand operations, tide you over through slow seasons, or any number of business necessities.
Here at Stellar, we use private funding by our partners to get working capital through short term business loans for almost any kind of business.
What we look at is the strength of your business and your ability to repay. We look at each business on a case-by-case basis and analyze its strengths and weaknesses.
It’s easy to apply, and there are no application or approval fees. We can get approvals of up to 10% of your annual documented sales based on your business bank account deposits. For example, you make $60,000/month. That translates into annual sales of $720,000 and therefore, up to $72,000 in funding.
Repayment is made by one of 2 ways:
- The Lockbox/Transfer method is where an intermediate account is created for sales to be deposited into, then split. Your percentage would go to your bank, and our percentage would be sent to ours.
- With Direct Debit ACH, we log into your processing account, calculate our percentage from your previous day’s sales, then debit the amount from your bank.
Apply online, by phone, or fax. Besides completing our application form, you will need to provide us:
- Proof of business ownership documents.
- 3 – 6 months of your latest bank statements.
- If you own a seasonal business, you will need to provide 12 months of your latest bank statements.
You are not required to have credit card sales for these loans like you need for Cash Advances. But, if you’d prefer to get a cash advance and you don’t have credit card sales, we have a new program from one of lenders that offers a cash advance without credit card sales. Go to our Business Cash Advances page for more information.
Please subscribe to our newsletter, Stellar Performance Business Funding Solutions to receive our FREE report Improve Your Qualifications where we give you tips about extra items underwriters look for, how to keep from being declined, and how to get higher funding amounts for short term business loans and cash advances.
To see out latest funding activity, go to our Recent Transactions page.