Merchant Cash Advances
Business Cash Advances – Obtaining working capital is quick and easy when you get small business loans like Merchant Cash Advances from Stellar Business Funding. Learn about cash advances, how they work, and what to watch out for with deceptive fees and sales tactics. Here are the requirements and features of our advances:
- Loans of $3000 – $2,000,000 funded at factor rates of 1.12 – 1.29.
- Must average $4000/month in credit card sales and be in business 30 days.
- Funding up to 125% of credit card sales within 3 – 5 business days, approvals with completed documentation usually issued within 24 hours.
- Simple application process goes directly to underwriting, with no middlemen so we can offer lower costs.
- Choice of options with each application, renewals and draws funded overnight.
- Flexible Draw Programs where you take only the cash you need, when you need it, and become eligible for more funds if you take less than your approval amount.
- Renew or Add On to your funding once you have reduced your balance by 40% and your business remains in good standing
Many of our clients renew at least once, if not many times over. Used in a proper manner, business cash advances are an affordable way to get funding to maintain and expand your business.
- When should you get business cash advances? If your business is running well and you need to expand or invest in new products, equipment, or systems; you need fast and sudden production to fill a new or large contract; or you need funds to increase income and or sales.
- When should you NOT get cash advances? If you don’t have a definite plan for how you’re going to use the funds, your business isn’t profitable yet, or your business is already failing.